- Agency: State of California
- Description: The governor’s executive order ensures that K-12 public schools will retain full funding, even if they close campuses. For current information about closures and their impact on the school year, check your local school district.
- Link(s): https://covid19.ca.gov/education/#top
- Type of Assistance: Parents and Students
- Agency: Fresno County Superintendent of Schools
- Description: The Education Services Department at FCSS has assembled these digital learning resources for educators, parents, and students in response to the COVID-19 pandemic. This website will be used to share resources from each of the departments including VAPA, STEM, Library Services, ITS and ELA/ELD/HSS. Together we will continue to support the social-emotional wellness and education of each and every child in Fresno County!
- Type of Assistance: Online Instruction
- Restrictions/Eligibility: Current Enrolled Students
- Due Date: Check with local School site for end date
- Agency: TreePeople
- Description: TreePeople environmental programs have been engaging students and communities with nature for nearly 50 years. That experience is now available online through these fun, interactive initiatives:
Learn at Home with TreePeople is a free-to-all, interactive, multilingual online program aimed to support kids, teachers, adults and families through engaging weekly content covering a wide range of environmental topics that include science foci as well as TreePeople’s award-winning Eco-tours in nature.
Generation Earth Virtual Classrooms funds TreePeople to join existing virtual classrooms or conduct a virtual classroom for grades 6-12 (Los Angeles County School Districts) on various environmental topics focused on waste, water, and forestry.
TreePeople Virtual Classrooms partners with school districts in California to join existing virtual classrooms or conduct a virtual classroom for grades 6-12 on various environmental topics focused on waste, water, and forestry.
- Link(s): https://www.treepeople.org/learnathome
- Type of Assistance: Virtual Tool
- Restrictions/Eligibility: Everyone can freely access Learn at Home with TreePeople at no cost
- Due Date: N/A